1. Power vacuum entire room
2. Topical deodorizing with professional strength odor counteractants to
3. Hot water extraction of the entire room to remove the source from carpet
fibers (does not address padding or backing).
4. Urine stain remover application (No guarantee of stain removal and could
lighten carpet’s color).
1. Power vacuum (HEPA) entire room
2. Pet odor pretreatment of affected areas (Odor control saturates into backing
3. Sub surface Water Claw extraction of affected areas by flushing pad and
4. Hot water extraction of entire room to remove the source from carpet fibers